Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Faith is Free


I was chatting with a client who was absolutely terrified on taking a step, and scared to utter words that would empower her. Her comment to me was, “I can’t do that. What will they think of me?” My response was they would think that you are fearless, self-confident and that you have your act together.

She sighed….I sighed with her. For you see her lack of self-confidence showed fear. I told her to have faith in the process, to have faith in who she is, to have faith in her abilities, simply put have faith. Because guess what…..Faith is free.

Fear has a cost. When we are fearful, our anxiety level goes up. We are paralyzed body, mind, and soul. We become powerless in thought and in our actions. Fear creates stress, more worries and ultimately puts you no closer to your goal. So why spend the energy in fear? Spend your energy wisely in faith. Faith is free. Faith is the abundance of hope.
Fear and Faith
cannot coexist at the same time. Choose One!
Book of Love ~ Kathleen McGowan


Choose Faith. It is Free!

No comments: