Saturday, October 18, 2008

Claim Your Power


The power to be who you want to be comes from within. What we desire most come from the expression of who we are. When we give voice to the thoughts and desires that we express, we claim our voice and our power to be fully human.

We often let others trample on our desires; we encounter dream stealers and naysayers, who lead us unto a path of unbelief.

By saying YES to what you want and silencing those of negative energy and thoughts around you, you stake a claim on your life and the power of yes.

Claim your power…
The Power to be who you want to be no excuse no
exceptions.


Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself. Elie Wiesel (1928 - )

10 comments:

Bruno LoGreco said...

You are the creator of your own desire.

Excellent post!!

How was your weekend?

Anonymous said...

Acknowledge what enables you to feel good and disavow anything else. This will strengthen you. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and such a good truth to hear again. I loved hearing it. It's that when I hear it my whole insides go: "Aaaahhh." It's one for my wall in my office. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Grace Lee said...

Thanks for all the uplifting thoughts on your blog. It is a big help.

Sandra said...

Bruno,
So what is the desire you wish to create? :-)
Peace

Sandra said...

Liara,
Very true words. Thank You :-)

Sandra said...

Grace,
Your welcome. Thanks so much for stopping by. Peace :-)

Bruno LoGreco said...

Hi Sandra - remind me to tell you something... LOL
I confused you with another blogger - Here I thought I was sending the right person emails and I was wrong the entire time. LOL Opppsss. It happens.

Let me know if you need any help with SEO - increase the volume of traffic that you see for your personal webpage.

My desire is to see others live their dream. :)

Leanne Lonergan said...

Wise words from a very wise woman!
I love your choice of graphic colour! Gold...we all must own our own 'gold'

Sandra said...

Leanne,
As you know I love purple and yellow. So yes today I will own my gold. May prosperity and light be with you also this day. Peace :-)