Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crazy Ideas Bloom Big Dreams

I have always been a fan of the "I Love Lucy Show." Lucy always had a wacky idea that seemed so out there that everyone wondered what was in her brain. The creators of the show seemed to top the ideas as the show went on. This show from the 50's is my constant inspiration of nothing is too outrageous to try.

I recently said to a friend just think of me like Lucy. She looked at me incredulously and said, "Lucy? You're Lucy? Oh, NO because if you are Lucy, then I am Ethel, and I am not going to go down whatever road trip you're on." We both started laughing as she had read my mind, I WAS about to hatch nutty idea.

You see what made "I Love Lucy" work was Lucy's ability to drag her friend into her dreaming and into her schemes. If you keep your ideas only in your head, they cannot grow.

Let's face it out of crazy ideas bloom big dreams. Do you have a friend who always has a crazy idea or are you the crazy friend? Today, share your dreams…laugh and play yourself into a new reality.

Ricky: Lucy's actin' crazy.
Fred: Crazy for Lucy, or crazy for ordinary people?

Ethel: There's lots of things you're good at. Lucy: Like what?
Ethel: Well, you're awfully good at...uh... You've always been great at...
Lucy: Those are the same ones Ricky came up

No comments: