Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Asking for Help

One of the biggest lessons I have learned this year is that it is okay to ask for help. I know that I am not alone in having that particular fear of reaching out and asking for help when in need.

I, like so many have an aversion of hearing the word no. The word no has been a painful word for me. In the past it would cut me to the quick until I realized that no won't make you bleed. What the word does do for you is to look around for other options and to ask again.

If you have a particular need, I urge you to ask and keep asking until you get the help that you seek. After all what is the best that could happen, that person may just say YES!

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you (Matthew 7:7)




No comments: