Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living Her Dream Out Loud




I know many have seen the video regarding Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent. Feel to free to click the link that has it here in its entirety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

As thrilled as I am with her performance, I am utterly annoyed with the media. One of the judges sheepishly admitted that that the audience was against this woman when she walked on stage. She has been described as frumpy, never been kissed, unlikely contestant, unkempt, and the list goes on.

This woman LIVED HER DREAM OUT LOUD!!! That fact should be the only thing we are buzzing about with such fervor. How many of us ever get the courage to realize our dreams boldly and fiercely?

Her song choice was so appropriate “I Dreamed A Dream” from Les Miserable.

So I ask You Will this make you Live Your Dream
Today?

4 comments:

Soyun said...

I loved her and the performance. You're right. Her song choice was so appropriate “I Dreamed A Dream” from Les Miserable. Dreams come true when we dream boldly.

Sandra said...

Soyun,
Thanks for stopping by! You are so right about dreams coming true. Here is to all your dreams becoming reality!

Bruno LoGreco said...

Genius - I love Susan Boyle!

Sandra said...

Bruno,
She is wonderful and a shining example for all of us.