Monday, April 20, 2009

Kaleidoscopes


I love kaleidoscopes! When you look through them, you see all sorts of designs that have interesting shapes and vivid color. Shouldn’t life be like that? So that when you open your eyes to the unforeseen, your mind is able to see things you would never have imagined.

I urge you to take a walk and look around you and keep your eyes open for the unexpected. I can guarantee that in a daily walk around your neighborhood, your home, or even through your own mind, you will bump into something new. Look with wonder for all new possibilities!



At the height of laughter, the universe is
flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
Jean Houston

1 comment:

Leanne Lonergan said...

Sandra..kaleidoscopes are one of my all time favourite things!I can get lost in them for hours!