Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review


Well...What a year! For most of us, this year had many difficulties, curveballs, and the roller coaster ride of a lifetime. Did you struggle this year? I know I did.

Yet I am here to share with you that there is good news within the struggle. I know I survived the year that WAS. For many of us changes in the economy affected our livelihood and what we came to define as ourselves. Yet the one thing that remained true for me was my faith.

A family member told me I was crazy to have hope and faith. However, I believe in the power of God. I knew that no matter what the outward circumstances were, my faith and my belief in something greater would get me through any situation.

This is the year that I thank all the angels, those who walk on the earth, and those guardian angels that invisibly supported me. For you see, the times we think we are alone, there are many who are praying for us, sending up a good thought, a positive vibration, or just a smile.

As we get ready to ring in the New Year, I encourage you to define your own reality. Stay strong in the New
Year and be confident that you are a positive being of light and you are not alone.
I wish all of you peace and love!

No comments: